· Corporate Clients include Hewlett-Packard, Lucent Technologies, Florida Power and Light, General Motors, The Alliant Exchange, GATX, Inland Steel, Honda of America, etc.
· Healthcare Clients include the University of Chicago Hospitals, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, University of Colorado Hospital, City of Hope National Cancer Center, etc.
· Educational/Academic Clients include the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, The Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt Institute, The Art Institute of Chicago, The Field Museum of Chicago, Encyclopaedia Britannica, Facing History and Ourselves, etc.
· Advertising Agency Clients include Riney/Heartland, Storandt Pann Margolis, BBDO/Chicago, Ogilvy & Mather, Foote Cone & Belding, Ammirati Puris, etc.
· The Gift, a film done with famed artist Marc Chagall, in the south of France, that captures the artist's lengthy work on a monumental free-standing mosaic created for the city of Chicago.
· Palette of Glass (Emmy Award winner), also done with Marc Chagall, provides an in-depth look at the artist's work on a monumental stained glass project, The America Windows, created for The Art Institute of Chicago.
· Box of Treasures, an ethnographic film about "cultural survival" that chronicles the dramatic uphill efforts of a small band of Kwakiutl Indians on the Canadian Northwest Coast as they fight to save their artifacts, rituals, and language.
· Parkside: A Neighborhood Fights Back, a three-year study of one neighborhood's effort to replace burned-out buildings and hopelessness with the successful reintegration of a newly-designed community.
· Biographies of Martin Luther King, Jr., Herman Melville, Mark Twain, and Herbert Hoover/An American Adventure, produced for the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library.
· Roadmap for Change/The Deming Legacy, a two-part series that captures the unique work and philosophy of famed business guru W. Edwards Deming as he attempts to turn around long-standing problems within the American style of management.
· Speaking for Ourselves, a short, probing documentary about the causes and effects of teen pregnancy.
© 2005 Olinfilms.com